The old iron gate to the Quinta do Crasto has recently been restored. It carries two important dates from the estate’s long history: 1615 and 1918.
The first marks the year when neighbouring properties were joined together to establish the estate at the Crasto.
The second pays tribute to the year when the Porto wine merchant Constantino de Almeida acquired the Quinta do Crasto. His descendants still own the estate today.
In order to preserve the cultural heritage marked by these two important milestones we at Quinta do Crasto have launched HONORE in commemoration.